My Itinerary

My Itinerary
Where I will be between August 26 and December 13

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Layout!

Hey, goons! I mean, readers! Yeah! Y'all are readers. That is, if anybody still checks this, because I'm certain my entries are far less exciting since I'm not traveling at the moment. I bet my mom is reading this. Hi, Mom! We just talked on the phone. It was nice.


Anyway! Look at my blog! There's a new layout! And if you look over to the side, you can see a little tool where you can enter your e-mail address that lets you subscribe to my blog in order to receive updates as I write entries. Neat-o! Isn't technology just great?


That's pretty much it. I mean, I could talk to you about Human Sexual Behavior since I finished it yesterday, but that could get very inappropriate very fast, so I'll spare all of you the salacious details. 


44 days, folks! 


P.S. I've edited the settings on here so that anybody can leave a comment now. I wasn't aware I had it so only people with blogs on here could. Somebody should leave me a comment on this so I know it works. C'mon. Humor me here. Make me feel like I actually have friends. That'd be nice.

3 comments: