My Itinerary

My Itinerary
Where I will be between August 26 and December 13

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The First To-Do List

Between now and next Thursday, I have to take care of the following:
  • Research different designs for Jean Genet's The Maids for class.
  • Make a dress for class.
  • Continue to acquire props for Moonchildren, the show I'm currently ASM and Props Master for until I leave.
  • Do laundry. Probably more than once.
  • Clean my room! Clean my room! Clean my room!
  • Return a book the library.
  • Write a proposal for an independent study course for this summer.
  • Meet with the professor I want to advise me through said independent study.
  • Call the Colorado Springs Independent to see if they still have positions left for their summer internship.
  • File my taxes.
  • Figure out outfits for Ke$ha and Candy Land themed parties, as well as something for my going away party Friday and going away dinner Sunday.
  • Get silly at aforementioned parties, as well as my friend Katie's 21st birthday celebration, conveniently scheduled for the same time as my going away party. Party hopping? No doubt.
  • Meet with the Registrar's Office to figure out if the classes I'm taking on Semester at Sea can cover D Credits for graduation.
  • Order more contacts from the eye doctor.
  • Sign the lease to my friends apartment so I can sublet this summer.
  • Find the best (aka cheapest) hostel available to stay in my first two nights in London.
  • Decide what to do in London before all my friends arrive.
  • Send home two checks for my parents to deposit for me since I'm out of deposit slips.
  • Sleep enough.
  • Eat enough (yes, this deserves a spot on my to-do list).
  • Shave.
  • Get a haircut.
  • Go to class, rehearsals, meetings, etc, as well as a lecture by AMY TAN. THE AMY TAN.
  • Schedule one final therapy session for next week.
  • Go to EQUAL one more time tomorrow.
  • Go to the TW Board Meeting one more time on Thursday.
  • Spend as much time possible with my friends.
  • Move things I'm not taking with me to London to my friends apartment that I'm subletting this summer.
  • Pack everything else up into a bag that weighs less than 50lbs.
  • Check in and print out my boarding passes.
  • Hire a taxi or persuade a friend to drive me to the airport to make an 8:30 A.M. flight.
  • Move out of my room.

And say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment