My Itinerary

My Itinerary
Where I will be between August 26 and December 13

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer 2011 (in Pictures)

Lollipop at Hamley's in London
I've but one full day left in America, most of which I will be spending packing my life away into two duffels and a backpack, all of which should (presumably) weigh under 50 lbs. My life, for four months, will probably weigh no more than 125 big ones, which is less than my actual body weight. Thanks a lot for making my life and possessions feel so insignificant and for making me feel fat and greedy, United. You guys are a step ahead of SAS and the Institute for Shipboard Education in terms of making me realize how much of an excessive Americanized consumer I am. Nicely done.

Dolo's boyfriend
Rainy day in Salamanca
I have three long hours to kill at the airport between flights on Monday, so I'll probably write something significant then. For now, here are some memories from this summer. From final explorations of London and a birthday in Spain, PrideFest in Denver and the culmination of the Harry Potter films, acting in the Chekhov Picnic and stage managing my first dance show, visiting Aspen and Virginia and Cheley, and (attempting to) living on my own in an apartment off campus with no meal plan while juggling my first ever internship and three summer classes, this summer has absolutely been filled to the brim with memories and fond moments. Thanks to everyone involved! Miss you all already.
The best travel partner and birthday buddy ever!




Madrid





Spanish Countryside



It's our birthdays! 
Plaza Mayor at night

Birthday Kids—19, 21, 20

Oh, you know. A castle. On the side of the road. In Salamanca

Roommates! 




Best couple of my life





Pearl Street, Downtown Boulder


The Chekhov Picnic



Crossdressing. It happens.
4th of July 

Ren Faire!

Sailing together!

HP7.2



Glenwood Springs



Elementary School Reunion! 










Mummy Range. Beautiful every time.






Photoshoot






ROSIE NELSON

She feeds me


Pikes Peak, I will miss your guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment